MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The user is informed of the legislation concerning marketing communication: the Law of 21 June 2014 on trust in the Digital Economy, the Law on Information Technology and Civil Liberties of 6 August 2004 and also the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR 2016/679).
PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is collected on the website by the Communication service of the company ANAVEO, a simplified limited company (SAS) registered in the Regional Company Register of Lyon under the number 424 925 790 and with registered office at Les Carrés du parc – 10 rue des rosiéristes 69410 / Champagne au Mont d’Or France
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
ANAVEO may treat all or part of the data in order to:
- respond to persons who have left their contact details
- ensure a sales response to companies who are interested in our solutions
- to improve site navigation (connection and utilisation data)
By submitting a form and checking the consent box on the form, the user grants their explicit agreement to have their personal data treated for the purpose of managing the commercial relationship.
DATA OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data collected via the forms is retained for a period of 2 years from the date of submission of the form.
PRIVACY OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected by the website www.anaveo.com can be treated by the company ANAVEO, its subsidiaries or its sub-contractors and will only be utilised according to the request explicitly made on the forms.
ANAVEO undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the information and in particular that it is not transferred, assigned to or marketed to third parties.
LOCATION OF STORAGE OR PERSONAL DATA
The servers where the website is hosted are located in France, within the European Union.
ANAVEO undertakes not to carry out any transfer of personal data to a state which is not a member of the European Community or is recognised as “unsuitable” by the European Commission without informing the client beforehand.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
To ensure the security and privacy of Personal Data and Personal Medical Data, the website www.anaveo.com uses networks protected by standard mechanisms such as firewalls, pseudonymisation, encryption and passwords.
When treating Personal Data, the website www.anaveo.com takes all reasonable measures to protect against any loss, misuse, unauthorised access, divulgation, alteration or destruction.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION OR DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
In adherence to the law on Information Technology and Civil Liberties of 6 January 1978 amended, and the European General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR 2016/679), the user has the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 GDPR)
- right of rectification (article 16 GDPR), update, and completeness of data
- right of blockage and deletion of User’s personal data (article 17 GDPR), when the data is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, out-of-date, or where its collection, use, communication or retention is prohibited.
- right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPR)
- right of restriction to the treatment of User’s data (article 18 GDPR)
- right of objection to the treatment of User’s data (article 21 GDPR)
- right of portability of data that the Users have provided, when the data is subjected to automated treatments based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR)
- right to define the fate of the User’s data after their death and to choose whether www.anaveo.com should communicate (or not) their data to a third party that it will have previously designated
If the User wishes to know how ANAVEO uses their Personal Data, to request its rectification or object to its treatment, the User can contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) by email dpo[at]anaveo.com or write to the following address :
ANAVEO – Data Protection Officer
Les Carrés du parc – 10 rue des rosiéristes
69410 – Champagne au Mont d’Or France
Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the requirements that the law imposes on ANAVEO, especially in relation to the retention or filing of documents. Finally, the Users of www.anaveo.com can make a complaint to the regulatory authorities, and in particular to CNIL (National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties) at https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
HYPERTEXT LINKS AND COOKIES
The website www.anaveo.com contains a certain number of hypertext links to other websites, set up with ANAVEO’s authorisation. However, ANAVEO is not able to verify the content of the websites visited in this way, and will therefore not assume any liability for the consequences.
Navigation of the site www.anaveo.com may cause the installation of cookies onto the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not permit the identification of the user, but records information regarding the navigation of a computer on the website. The data that is obtained is for the purpose of facilitating subsequent browsing on the website, and also to enable the recording of several measures concerning the user’s visits.
The refusal to install a cookie may reduce or prevent access to certain services. The user may however configure their computer in order to prevent the installation of the cookies.